Sunday, July 12, 2009

Memories

I was flipping, or rather clicking, through some old photos of myself when I came upon a cute one of me three or so years ago wearing a cute pink dress I had sewn myself. It looked better once the shrug was completed, but It was pretty good for a ten year old.
PICTURE
MISSING

~~~~~~~
PICTURE
MISSING
That was back when Lizzie McGuire was still "in" and there were some more conservitave sewing patterns out there. Nothing against Hannah Montana at all, but I have looked at some of the sewing patterns from her collections and they are not all very conservitave- at least for a nine or ten year old.


http://www.simplicity.com/index.cfm?crit=1065&id=1046&StartRow=1



The dress above is the pattern in the lower left hand corner of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment